This campaign closed on Jun 30, 2011 and $6,808 is being sent to the field.
1. For every $1 you donate, I will crit 250 words of your MS. This includes line editing, if you’d like. So if your first chapter is 3000 words, donate US $12. Be sure to include your email in the comments section, or comment on my blog using the same name you donated with! I’ll contact you for the file. Kat-Crits can be requested AT ANY TIME during the campaign’s duration.
2. We will have special guest crits from other authors, agents, and editors! For more information, check out my blog: http://theflightytemptress.wordpress.com
3. BUT ALL DONATIONS GO HERE.
4. There will also be special, SUPER SEKRIT prize days. Pay attention to the blog or twitter (follow @katbrauer) for those.
5. If you don't have a manuscript, or you don't need a crit, you can, of course, just donate to donate. Because I know that you are that awesome.
LET'S DO THIS.
All donations made to Kat’s campaign
Diseases from unsafe water and lack of basic sanitation kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war. Your donation will help change that.
100% of the money raised by this campaign is being used to bring clean water to help those in need. In 21 months we’ll be able to show you exactly where the money went and who it helped.